Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Care Bears!

I have been pretty sick lately and in a ton of pain, started out with swimmer's ear (I swim so much in the summer) and now I'm taking antibiotics to get through it. Despite my pulsing ears, I decided I had to get out a post full of new pretties.
I came across Nacon's marketplace the other day, and just loved the furry bear hats (there's 5 colors right now)-so cute. I even requested for a pink style to come out and keeping my fingers crossed that Vincent will release one at a later date.
I also liked Mons's latest skin release, Jelena. She come in 3 skintones, 5 makeups and dark/natural eyebrows. Slink has out some very pretty toes I must say, her releases are never a disappointment and very realistic! J's released these heels not too long ago, I adore the bows and how darn cute they are.
Mons-Jelena-Nacon Baby Bears

Mons-Jelena-Nacon Baby Bears-Far

Dress:**Angelic Lefevre Couture**Eris-white dress(NEW)
Scarf: Nacon's Fury Bear Scarf [Polar] (NEW on MP)
Hand tat: Tenjin
Nails:..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Perfect Nail (NEW)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Silver Drop Pendant - Turquoise
Rings:  MG - Rings - Love Heart -
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)
Hair: Truth-Kadence (NEW)
Eyes: "tSg" WetLook
Skin: MONS / Jelena Skin (NEW)

Scarf: Nacon's Fury Bear Scarf [Wolf] (NEW on MP)
Top:[Cynful] Waves Neckholder - DarkSlateGrey (NEW)
Shorts: [NV] Soley Shorts  Special edition  (NEW)
Tats: Tenjin
Purse: Izzie's Heart bag
Bangles:  MG  - Bangles - Kos - SILVER
Eye makeup:  MONS   / Makeups - Eyeliner Fierce
Heels: J's Lace Ribbon Sandals (Black) (NEW)
Hair: Truth
Skin:  MONS  / Jelena Skin (NEW)

Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment